Development of a dynamic virtual reality experience
Client: Catalana Occidente
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallés (Spain)
Experience: Development of a dynamic experience to celebrate Catalana Occidente´s 150 years.
Hardware: Oculus Rift y HTC Vive
The company offers all its followers the possibility to play in the ‘El Viaje de Julio’ (Julio’s Journey in English) App, who have the possibility of winning a weekly prize, such as:
– Tablets – Experience Boxes – Sunglasses – Cameras – Insurance Policies – Movie Tickets
How to Play:
‘El Viaje de Julio’ is an adventure game that spans three different periods. Inside you will find 3 scenarios that hide some kind of mystery that you will have to unravel. Immerse yourself in each room and remember to click on all the elements located in it, since some of them are interactive and can offer you very valuable clues or give you the possibility to play different types of games.
Progress in this adventure will be determined by rankings:
The overall ranking will be used to measure the user’s progress in the adventure. At the end of the game the user to rank in first place will win the final grand prize.
Points can be scored in a number of ways:
- Each time you find an interactive object for the first time: 50pts
- Answering quizzes correctly: 50pts
- Sharing something on Facebook: 10 pts
- Sending Tweets: 10 pts
- Guessing transmuting words: 50pts
- Adding a Facebook user profile: 50pts
- Adding a Twitter user profile: 50pts
A new challenge is launched on a weekly basis so you can earn points in your overall ranking.